|2601||$1,464,972||A11288139||3 3/||1,307||$1,121||1.00%||Oct 14, 2022||View|
|1901||$1,451,862||A11337472||3 3/||1,307||$1,111||0.19%||Feb 2, 2023||View|
|3018||$1,412,134||A11365345||3 3/||1,267||$1,115||1.00%||Mar 31, 2023||View|
|1417||$1,387,000||A11452652||3 3/0||1,040||$1,334||NEW||Sep 13, 2023||View|
|3309||$1,837,527||A11293941||2 2/||1,202||$1,529||1.00%||Oct 26, 2022||View|
|2209||$1,814,635||A11337463||2 2/||1,202||$1,510||1.70%||Feb 2, 2023||View|
|1711||$1,518,384||A11295801||2 2/||956||$1,588||2.90%||Nov 3, 2022||View|
|2817||$1,394,076||A11293997||2 3/||1,149||$1,213||6.90%||Oct 28, 2022||View|
|4310||$1,160,000||A11423982||1 1/0||572||$2,028||Jul 24, 2023||View|
|3410||$1,130,000||A11423424||1 1/0||572||$1,976||Jul 24, 2023||View|
|3510||$1,106,801||A11311448||1 1/||572||$1,935||31.72%||Dec 5, 2022||View|
|3714||$1,040,000||A11355930||1 2/||781||$1,332||0.00%||Mar 15, 2023||View|
|1514||$999,900||A11460007||1 2/0||665||$1,504||NEW||Sep 27, 2023||View|
|1614||$998,500||A11452466||1 2/0||665||$1,502||NEW||Sep 13, 2023||View|
|3815||$950,000||A11456237||1 1/0||560||$1,696||NEW||Sep 20, 2023||View|
|3508||$791,574||A11298704||0 1/||494||$1,602||2.42%||Nov 4, 2022||View|
|1503||$787,000||A11357308||0 1/||531||$1,482||Mar 16, 2023||View|
|1504||$786,000||A11446605||0 1/0||443||$1,774||NEW||Sep 2, 2023||View|
|3904||$762,139||A11288834||0 1/||494||$1,543||2.01%||Oct 14, 2022||View|
|2602||$749,900||A11436408||0 1/0||430||$1,744||Aug 24, 2023||View|
|4506||$749,000||A11418169||0 1/0||443||$1,691||2.74%||Jul 12, 2023||View|
|4313||$740,000||A11449435||0 1/0||357||$2,073||NEW||Sep 8, 2023||View|
|2912||$739,000||A11357970||0 1/||472||$1,566||Mar 16, 2023||View|
|1805||$730,000||A11399019||0 1/||Jun 7, 2023||View|
|4713||$699,500||A11440483||0 1/0||357||$1,959||Aug 22, 2023||View|
|1612||$669,000||A11455725||0 1/0||341||$1,962||NEW||Sep 19, 2023||View|
|1901||$8,500||A11450112||3 3/0||1,307||$7||NEW||Sep 9, 2023||View|
|4415||$6,200||A11353996||1 1/0||Mar 9, 2023||View|
|4414||$5,900||A11373008||1 2/0||665||$9||31.11%||Apr 17, 2023||View|
|4504||$5,300||A11293273||0 1/0||3.64%||Oct 25, 2022||View|
|4203||$4,500||A11440900||0 1/0||439||$10||Aug 23, 2023||View|
|3716||$4,100||F10371039||0 1/0||494||$8||8.89%||Mar 8, 2023||View|
|3402||$3,899||A11439908||0 1/0||0.03%||Aug 21, 2023||View|
|Total residences in the building||646|
|Number of Stories||49|
|Average Maintenance Cost||$1 Per Square Foot|
|Oceanview From The Building||NO|
|Currently Available For Sale and Rent|
|Total residences for sale||9|
|Total residences for rent||2|
|Average price per square foot||1440|
|Maximum price per square foot||1874|
|Minimum price per square foot||1209|
|Sold Units Statistics|
|Average price per square foot||0|
|Maximum price per square foot||0|
|Minimum price per square foot||0|
|Number Of Units Sold|
|Average price per square foot paid|
The Society Residences Miami is a stylish 49-story state-of-the-art condo building to be completed in 2022. Condominium is located in Downtown Miami, fast beside Bayfront Park, Biscayne Bay, and FTX Arena.
Accordingly, offers residents a pleasant experience inspired by the beauty of nature and quick access to the amenities and exciting events of the metropolis. Condo-Tower is designed so that each residence has a magnificent and unobstructed panoramic view of the sunrise, Biscayne Bay, and the City Skyline.
Society Residences Miami combines a practical side with the glamorous lifestyle of South Florida. A collection of 646 Luxury Residences is offered for sale: from a cozy studio to a spacious three-bedroom residence or an amazing penthouse. Prices start only at $607,000.
This is a rare opportunity in the Miami Real Estate market to purchase reasonably-priced property for a comfortable stay or regular profit, both long-term and short-term rent out.
The Society Living brand has several successful projects, offering decent and affordable housing in condo buildings from Tennessee to Florida. Society Living Miami creates a conducive and positive atmosphere for living, working, and relaxing in the most attractive place in the beloved city.
The Society Residences Miami project is in the final stages of construction, with a completion date of the end of 2022. Forty-nine-story Tower located in Downtown Miami at 398 NE 5th St, FL 33132, USA. The project has brought together an experienced and energetic team.
Developer: Property Markets Group and Greybrook
PMG is a leading national developer company with 30 years of experience and more than 150 high-margin commercial and residential real estate projects. The various assets of the company total over $9 billion.
Greybrook is a leading Toronto-based private equity firm known for its thoughtful, large-scale projects and innovative approach to building Class A multi-family buildings. The company's portfolio includes over 90 projects valued at over $20 billion.
Architect of Society Residences Miami: Sieger Suarez Architects
Sieger Suarez has over 40 years of design experience. The company has received worldwide recognition and many awards for its outstanding work. It is distinguished by its cutting-edge approach and innovation in multi-story residential projects, such as a private elevator, automated parking, and floor-through/see-through blocks.
Interior design at Society Condominium Miami: Cotofana Designs
The firm has over 30 years of experience in architecture and design. Olga Cotofana develops exclusive and practical designs for luxury condominiums and more affordable projects.
The collection of 646 Luxury Residences is located from levels 14 to 47. Depending on the number of floors, finishes, and equipment, there are four variants for your choice:
- Atelier Collection (Floors 14 - 20)
- Bohème Collection (Floors 21 - 36)
- Haute Collection (Floors 37 - 46)
- Penthouses (Floor 47)
Studios, one-room, two-room, and three-bedroom residences, and luxurious penthouses are for sale.
• Typical studio - 1 Bath, Living area 492 sq. ft + balcony 40 sq. ft. Total 532 sq. ft. Price from $ 607,000.
• Typical One-Bedroom - 1 Bath, Living area 687 sq. ft + Balcony 82 sq. ft. Total 769 sq. ft. Price from $ 826,000.
• Typical Two-Bedroom - 2 Bath, Living area 1, 149 sq. ft + Balcony 105 sq. ft. Total 1,254 sq. ft. Price from $1,492,000.
• Typical Three-Bedroom - 3 Bath + Den, Living area 1,307 sq. ft + Balcony 226 sq. ft. Total 1, 533 sq. ft. Price from $ 1,525,000.
All Society Condominium Miami residences offer unobstructed views of scenic Biscayne Bay and the city skyline.
Ceiling heights from 9'2" with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows. The residences are being sold with high-quality finishes, pre-wiring for smart technology integration and high-speed communications, telephone lines, as well as furnishings, and appliances:
– Intelligent keyless entry system
– Intelligent thermostat for an ideal Ecobee microclimate
– Built-in wardrobes and dressing rooms in Californian style
– Designer kitchen cabinets and vanities by Italian house Italkraft
– Stylish matt black faucets for kitchen and bathroom
– Quartz kitchen worktops
– Porcelain stoneware flooring
– Complete stainless-steel appliances set of American brand Frigidaire including dishwasher, freestanding refrigerator, oven, microwave, and in most residences, a full-size built-in washer and dryer.
The specially developed Custom Society Residences application allows residents to remotely interact with staff, use concierge and valet services, manage guest access, payments, and personal lockers, and solve other necessary issues.
Society Living Miami provides useful and inspiring amenities and exciting events to enhance everyday life while ensuring you love your homeplace and enjoy modern conveniences and the latest smart building technologies.
• Concierge service in the lobby 24/7
• Parking with charging stations and valet service
• Elevator dispatching at the destination
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi in public areas
• Interior with carefully selected works of art
• Lobby with a signature restaurant and cocktail bar
• Two-level state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio for personal and shared workouts
• Spacious outdoor area for yoga and Pilates classes
• Therapeutic spa pool with adjustable heating system
• 132 Footlong resort-style pool with private lounge areas
• 19,000 sq. ft Double Height Lounge Deck with a breathtaking sunrise, Biscayne Bay, and Miami skyline views
• Sky Entertainment Lounge & Grilling Terrace/Entertainment lounge and terrace with eight grills
• Lounge with catering kitchen for owners
• Duplex co-working center with 11 meeting rooms available for reservation
• Coffee house
• Summer Theater
You will have many opportunities for a meaningful and vibrant lifestyle with Society Living Miami.
Society Residences Miami is located at the intersection of the vital arteries of Miami within a few minutes by car or walking from famous restaurants, cafes, shopping boutiques, and entertainment centers, such as FTX Arena. To the right and the left are the "lungs" of Downtown Miami - the parks Bayfront Park, Maurice A. Ferré Park, and Margaret Pace Park.
Publix Super Market is just a five-minute drive. To the major Jackson Memorial Hospital, 11 min. Miami International Airport is 24 minutes by car. The famous long South Beach with warm blue water is a 12-minute drive away.
Society Residences Miami is great for those who would like to buy decent, affordable housing in one of the best areas of South Florida, which is comfortable to live in and ideal for profit in the short and long term!