If you are planning to invest $15 million or more in Real Estate that will be only more precious and desirable over time, like an aged wine at a higher price years later, then buying a Residence in Miami in the exclusive New complex The Residences Six Fisher Island is a wise choice.
Six Fisher Island is a one-of-a-kind private Island of multimillionaires like nowhere else. No road or dam leading to the Island can only be reached by private boat, helicopter, or ferry. There is no need to advertise the Island chosen by such successful people as Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, George Clooney, Warren Buffett, and others.
Because there is no better place than Fisher Island. From the very beginning, this exclusive location has been home to those seeking privacy yet steps away from Miami's hotspots. The heart of the tropical Island is the private Fisher Island Club, with membership included for you as the homeowner.
The Residences at Six Fisher Island is the quintessence of all residential real estate projects built on the Island. The 6.5-acre complex will feature an 11-story building that combines the best of classical and contemporary architecture with luxurious residences ranging from 3 to 8 bedrooms, including duplex penthouses. The living area ranges from 3,870 sq. ft to 18,000 sq. ft, with prices from $15,500,000 to over $60,000,000.
Project Address: 6 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109, USA
Date of commissioning: approximately 2026
Developer Six Fisher Island Residences: Related Group
One of the most respected companies in South Florida and worldwide, founded in 1978. The Related Group has sold over 60,000 luxury properties worth over $20 billion, including landmark projects such as Baccarat Residences Miami, Rivage Bal Harbor, The Crosby, and others. For its contribution to the transformation of Florida, the Related Group has received many prestigious awards, including the National Building Museum.
Architect: Kobi Karp Architecture
Kobi Karp is the founder and chief designer. The firm has been implementing significant projects in America, the Caribbean, and the Middle East for over a quarter of a century. The portfolio includes such well-known clients as Mandarin Oriental Beverly Hills Hotel, Indura Beach & Golf Resort by Hilton, Residence Inn by Marriott – Sunny Isles Beach, Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale, and others.
For its services, Kobi Karp Architecture has been awarded the "Firm of the Year" title and has received worldwide recognition and many prestigious awards, including the gold award of the American Residential Design Awards and the Award of Excellence - AIA.
Landscape Designer: Enea Garden
Enea Garden is one of the leading international firms, led by renowned landscape architect and designer Enzo Enea. Enzo was educated in London; in 1993, he continued and expanded the family business, opening branches in different countries and receiving worldwide recognition.
Enzo Enea has created major projects for the Sheraton, Mandarin Oriental Beverly Hills Hotel, and other renowned hotel chains. He founded a unique museum of rare trees in Zurich. Gained a reputation as a "Gardens of Eden maker" for custom projects. Enea Garden's works have received many gold awards and are described in the book "Private Gardens."
Interior designer: Tara Bernerd & Partners
World-famous designer, Tara Bernard founded the London-based architectural design studio. Over 20 years, the team has built a global portfolio, completing projects worldwide for top hotels and brands such as Four Seasons, Palace Hotels, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, and more.
The distinctive style of Tara Bernerd & Partners stands out for its intellectual approach, mature aesthetics, and layered philosophy that endows every space with a special meaning and sense of harmony.
Residents of Six Fisher Island Luxury Condo enjoy unrivaled amenities and services of five stars and above, spread across over 55,000 square feet of landscaped gardens and a private waterfront. Here are just a few of them, in addition to the standard set of amenities and services inherent in luxury real estate:
• Private jetty with the boat and limousine for hassle-free travel around Fisher Island and beyond
• Golf cart (included with residence) and bike storage
• Three dedicated parking spaces per residence - two for cars, one for a golf cart
• Two resort-style pools, one with sunrise and another with sunset views, outdoor Spa, sun loungers, and cabanas. Food and drink by the pool
• Sanctuary Spa with sauna and treatment rooms, hot and cold tub, and world-class salon with personalized service
• State-of-the-art fitness center with high-performance workouts, Pilates reformers, and a Yoga studio overlooking Biscayne Bay
• Comfortable deck with paddleball court and creative children's play area
• Multisport simulator game room and teen lounge
• Signature restaurant on the bay led by a celebrity chef
• Speakeasy-style cocktail bar
• Boardroom equipped with cutting-edge technology, ideal for high-level business meetings
• Home management services - from cleaning and maintenance to flower storage and pantry stocking
Additionally, you can use the services and spend time in the exclusive Fisher Island Club, membership of which is included for you and your family by default. White sand beaches, restaurants, marina, full-service Spa, golf course, theatre, billiards club, kids club, observatory, aviary, and more - all within five minutes by bike or golf cart.
Certainty to say that such an extensive service offering inspires endless new ways of living and connecting with family, friends, neighbors, and business partners.
Inspired by the idea of connecting indoor and outdoor space, Kobi Karp has designed classic and modern architecture that creates the feeling of a fresh tropical Island. The meticulous design includes a private elevator with direct access to each residence and 15-foot-deep terraces. Luxury Residences range from 3 to 8 bedrooms.
The Residences 6 Fisher Island offers the following floor plans:
• Three to five-bedroom residences with four and six bathrooms, two and three terraces, and a living room, service room, and storage room. The area from 3,870 sq. ft + 525 sq. ft of terraces up to 5,058 sq. ft + 1,065 sq. ft terraces.
• Duplex penthouses from five to eight bedrooms, with seven and nine bathrooms, four and five terraces, a living room, dining room, cinema, games room, summer kitchen, wine room, gym, service room, and den. The area is from 10,710 sq. ft + 7,220 sq. ft terraces up to 15,570 sq. ft + 8,725 sq. ft terraces, and the top floor has a garden, swimming pool, and jacuzzi.
The custom-designed kitchens by Tara Bernerd & Partners feature a selection of Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances, including a built-in dual-fuel stove, full-size wine storage, steam oven, ice maker, and coffee maker.
• Bathrooms and walk-in closets by Tara Bernerd & Partners
• Elegant master suites with bay views, midnight bar, and direct access to the terrace
• Master bathrooms feature stone floors and walls, custom bathtubs, custom mirrors, and light fixtures
• Two large, fully equipped walk-in closets in each primary bedroom
• Custom flooring
In addition to the luxury of interiors by Tara Bernerd Partners, each terrace offers breathtaking views of Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean. Panoramic water views surround the light, open interiors with rich textures of natural stone and handcrafted pieces in every room. It creates a sensation like the sun, sea, and sky merge, connecting your home with an outdoor oasis.
Fisher Island is home to approximately 560 of the world's most successful people and their families, with the highest per capita income in the United States. Accordingly, the Island has everything your heart desires, including a day school, Rey's dry cleaning, UHealth clinic, Regions Bank, and an Island market. And you can get to most places of cultural events, entertainment, shopping, and attractions in Miami within half an hour.
The Residences Six Fisher Island is the pinnacle of the soul of this unique tropical haven Island that combines the grandeur and history of a legendary paradise with demanding contemporary design where every detail immerses you in tranquility and beauty!