2200 Brickell Condos is a low-mid-rise development within a three-minute seafront that offers the ultimate luxury experience. This seaside Eden includes a one-acre rooftop tropical sanctuary with a swimming pool and luxuriously appointed 1-3 Bedroom Residences, starting at $1,000,000, plus Garden Villas with 2 and 4 Bedrooms, starting at $2,150,000.
Designed harmoniously by the award-winning teams of Revuelta Architecture International and ODA New York, this one-of-a-kind condominium strikes the perfect balance between vibrant Brickell city life and the natural inspiration of tropical Miami for a serene retreat.
Project Address: 2200 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33129, USA
Completion: Estimate 2025
Developer 2200 Brickell Residences Miami: Aria Development Group with partners
Aria Development Group is a real estate development and investment company operating throughout the United States, having received several awards in the real estate field.
Aria has been specializing in building and investing in 3rd generation multifamily liquid real estate since 2009 with excellent locations. As a result, the growth of the company's development portfolio has exceeded 400 units and more than $1.5 billion.
Architecture 2200 Brickell Condos: Revuelta Architecture International
For more than two decades, the Miami-based international company has been delivering timely, quality projects that are aesthetically pleasing, functional, and environmentally sustainable.
To achieve success, Revuelta pays special attention to finding a unique architectural concept and distinctive visual details for each new project.
Interior Design 2200 Brickell Residences: ODA New York
A New York-based architectural and design firm founded in 2007 by world-renowned architect Eran Chen, who has built over 50 buildings in 10 years.
ODA is known for pioneering projects that improve the urban environment and improve the quality of life for people through their environment. The firm's talented team has received many prestigious awards for best design and architectural practice.
This 5-stories condominium is perfectly designed with showcase floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious private terraces, and richly appointed kitchens and bathrooms. Altogether 15 two-story Garden Villas and 105 Residences, 22 on each floor in different layouts.
2200 Brickell Residences Miami offers the following layout options:
Two-story Garden Villas on Ground Level
• Two Bedrooms: Den + Office + 2.5 Bathrooms. The area is 1,233 SF - 1,793 SF + Terrace 715 SF - 926 SF. Total 1948 SF - 2,719 SF
• Four Bedrooms: Den + Office + Laundry + 3.5 Bathrooms. The area is 1,973 - 2,070 SF + Terraces 859 SF - 951 SF. Total 2,832 SF - 3070 SF
Residences on 2-5 Floors
• One Bedroom: Den + 2 Bathrooms. The area is 560 SF - 864 SF + Terrace 170 SF - 124 SF. Total 762 SF – 988 SF
• Two Bedrooms: from 2 Bathrooms up to 3 Bathrooms + Den. The area is 1,189 SF – 1,317 SF + Terrace 215 SF - 210 SF. Total 1,404 SF – 1.527 SF
• Three Bedrooms: Den + 3 Bathrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms. The area is 1470 SF – 1,818 SF + Terrace 256 SF - 205 SF. Total 1,726 SF – 2,023 SF
On the East side, all residences will have perfect views of the waterfront and Biscayne Bay. The interior will use handcrafted materials and rich textures, creating a contemporary luxury style with a tropical feel.
Residences at 2200 Brickell will include:
- Spacious terraces with access from the living room and primary bedroom
- Glass railings on terraces and impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling windows increase natural light
- The floor in the living room is made of large-format ceramic tiles, creating the effect of a monolithic coating
- The floor from the parquet board will emphasize the nobility of the bedroom
- Provided partial finish of oak panels
- Spacious gourmet kitchen by ODA, with natural wood furniture and stone countertops
- A complete set of innovative household appliances, including a wine cooler
- Bathrooms with rain showers, double vanities, stone countertops, and porcelain tile finishes
- Spacious custom-designed built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Convenient laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
2200 Brickell Condominium will be built following the WELL building standard certification system, which guarantees residents the most favorable conditions for high comfort and health.
The following amenities will be located on the ground floor:
- Two-story Lobby with a 24-hour front desk and space for relaxation and entertainment
- Luxer One Package Lockers high-tech parcel storage, with individual smart boxes with temperature mode and notification system
- Coworking space with conference room
- A room for children's creativity and games from highly qualified artists. Silver Hill Arts
- State-of-the-art, world-class Fitness Center with multi-purpose equipment for a wide range of exercises from Homage Fitness
- Bicycle care and repair shop with a separate storage room
- From each Residence, there is access to above-ground parking on every level, with electric vehicle charging and 24/7 valet service
Impressive rooftop amenities at 2200 Brickell span over 43.000 sq. ft, offering:
• Furnished resort-style swimming pool
• Spa pool with equipped seating areas
• Changing rooms
• Lounge with bar and snacks
• Spacious summer kitchen
• Playground for pickleball
• Outdoor fitness area from Homage Fitness
• Outdoor playground by Silver Hill Arts
• 400 meters path for walking and running
2200 Brickell condominium is located in one of the best areas in Miami and the world, where real estate is always in high demand.
In the immediate vicinity are all kinds of restaurants and bars, shopping malls, fashion boutiques, cultural and entertainment centers, art galleries, museums, parks, and marinas. And the road to the snow-white beaches of Miami, stretching for many kilometers, will take no more than 15 minutes.
Here are some guidelines for your reference:
• PM Steakhouse, Edge Steak & Bar, Casa Tua Cucina – 2 to 6 min by car
• Brickell City Centre, The Shops at Mary Brickell Village, FTX Arena – 5 to 12 min by car
• Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, Perez Art Museum – 7 to 9 min by car
• Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Alice Wainwright Park, Kennedy Park – 7 to 12 min by bicycle
• Miami International Airport is 14 minutes away
Combining all the best that modern Miami offers, buying a nest in the 2200 Brickell Condos is a forward-looking choice. Welcome to your seaside Eden!