|TH-B||$2,515,000||A11338763||2 2/1||1,750||$1,437||Feb 15, 2023||View|
Twenty-Nine Indian Creek is a collection of only 11 boutique residences, including eight condos with three bedrooms, two gracious townhomes, and one sprawling full-floor penthouse. This out-and-outer residential waterfront project is nestled along the canal of Indian Creek on the west and the prestigious Faena District on the east, only a three-minute walk to the velvety sands of Miami Mid-Beach.
The Art Deco sculptural image of the building blends harmoniously with contemporary architectural influences. In addition, the façade will be adorned with a lush landscape design in the form of a cascading garden with water features and a natural color palette. Miami's Twenty-Nine Indian Creek condominium will display timeless sophistication and serve as a symbol of historic heritage.
Project Address: 2901 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140, United States
Completion: Estimate 2025
Developer of Twenty-Nine Indian Creek Miami: JMH Development
The leading real estate development company was founded by Jason Halpern, with 3rd generation stellar experience in the US. JMN offers a comprehensive range of services in developing, designing, constructing, marketing, and managing various real estate segments. Jason and company specialize in luxury residential real estate, iconic and well-positioned in historically significant and desirable locations with dominant demand.
Architect and Interior Design Twenty-Nine Indian Creek Condo: Urban Robot Associates
The Miami-based company operates in America and internationally, providing comprehensive services in architecture, interior design, landscape, and urban design. Urban's corporate identity conveys a unique narrative based on the concept of each project. The team creates functional and memorable places with meaning, enriching the human experience.
The residences are designed with sweeping long terraces, undulating Art Deco architectural railings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and 18-foot double-height ceilings in the townhouses. Only two residences on each floor. Each residence offers amazing views of the coastline, private villas surrounded by greenery, and Biscayne Bay, merging with the panorama of greater Miami.
Twenty-Nine Indian Creek Residences presents the following layout options:
• Townhouses A and B: 2 Bedrooms with 2.5 Bath will occupy floors 1-2. The area is 1,750 sq. ft + 500 sq. ft terrace. Total 2,250 sq. ft. Price is around $ 2,515,000
• Residences: 3 Bedroom + Powder room with 3.5 Bath will occupy floors 3-6. The area is from 2,301 sq. ft. + 517 sq. ft terrace. The price is around $ 3,800,000
• Penthouse: will occupy the whole floor 7. The layout is to your demand. The total area is 5.636 sq ft, including 1,034 sq. ft of terraces. Price on request.
Twenty-nine Indian Creek Luxury Residences will feature special designer finishes, fully furnished and equipped, including:
– Lacquered white natural wood furniture
– Marble chef island, countertops, and apron
– Built-in Miele appliances, including the wine cellar
– Large private baths in the master bathrooms
– Double-dressing tables with marble tops
– Marble wall with a mirrored niche in the powder room
– Extravagant German lamps Hansgrohe
The average association fee is $1.97 sq. ft per month
The Twenty-Nine Indian Creek Condominium offers first-class rooftop amenities:
– Resort-style swimming pool with panoramic sunset views, comfortable sun loungers, patio umbrellas, and tropical showers
– Fully equipped pool terrace amid a lush tropical landscape of cascading plants and palms
– Several dining areas, a summer kitchen, and a barbecue area create a pleasant atmosphere for relaxing and eating together in the fresh air
– All residences have convenient parking spaces with 24/7 access
– Pet-friendly condominium
Owners of Twenty-Nine Indian Creek Residences Miami receive membership to the exclusive Faena Rose Private Club with VIP access which includes:
- VIP status and access throughout the Faena District Miami Beach.
- Use of the Faena Beach Club, including a dedicated section for Rose-only members
- Access to the Tierra Santa Healing House - an award-winning spa, fitness & wellness center, and more...
Faena district is a vibrant community of like-minded people passionate about art, design, innovative creativity, and science. For cultural enrichment and inspired saturated life.
Just a few minutes walk ahead of the condominium across the footbridge, you're already on the other lush green side of the Bayshore area. The Walk Score in this area is 85 - Very Walkable. Most errands can be accomplished on foot. You may find many stunning restaurants and bars, boutiques and shopping malls, and entertainment within walking distance.
Here are just a few of them:
Triton Supermarket - 3 min walk
Faena Bazaar - 6 min walk
Essensia restaurant in The Palms Hotel - 3 min walk
SoHo Beach House Cecconi's - 7 min by bicycle
Indian Beach Park - 15 min by bicycle
Other vital Miami locations are also not far, such as:
Miami Beach Golf Club - 5 min drive
Mount Sinai Medical Center - 8 min drive
Downtown Miami, Brickell, FTX Arena - 20 min by car
Miami International Airport - 15 min by car
This landmark development will change your view of luxury living in one of Miami Beach's most desirable neighborhoods. Owning the property in Twenty-Nine Indian Creek is a privilege for a few!